Mark:

I have read on the KRnet that it has been done but all are short on
details of the repair part.  I have not done much with fiber-glass so I
may be over blowing my concern about cuting into the glass tha was
applied in a particular fashion which would  have its integrity changed
by the repair.  If this were a car no problem but cars do not fall out
of the sky either.

Don