Eric,
     The C-85 and the 0-200 I have here both have MA-3 carbs on them. I'll
get the part numbers off them....Paul has done some research and is
trying to find a MA-3 for his 163 inch Corvair. He has a friend that
is Mr. Gofast that crunched the numbers and said it should be ideal.
You can control the cfm with the throttle and the mixture with the
control. I'll get back to you with the numbers........Bobby