I get a real drumming sound in the cockpit which I noticed was reduced if I
pressed hard in the center of the floor with my foot.  I've have my KR2 at
home to add wing stub tanks, a belly board, wheel spats, repaint my KR2 and
modifying the undercarrage mounting points.  I have extended my
undercarriage mounting points to forward and under the main spar. To fare it
all in I have added a layer of green foam from the firewall to level with
the trailing edge of the main wing and glassed it over, hopefully this will
reduce the drumming I got prior to modifications.

Only have to finish wiring in the transfer pump, do a wheel alignment, bleed
the brakes and repaint the top :-)
Sounds easy when I say it like that.

Regards
Barry Kruyssen