Hi Jeff;

I have three new or revised versions of the KR-2 and KR-2S. They are much
improved both in graphics and in performance. I think X-Plane v 8.40 beta 6
has just about got it nailed down on performance as far as I can tell and
it's got some new extras as well.

I have not been able to make, beg ,barrow or steal a 3-D cockpit for them so
you'll have to fly them with what's there, it's not that bad, I just wish I
could finish them off with a nice simple interior.

One KR-2 is built like the original with a clear bubble canopy by Sander
Tell in the NL's. It has a green paint job and a 65 hp (1835 v w) engine and
conventional Rand landing gear. It has a RAF-48 airfoil by Ameet Servant as
well as the 3 new AS-50xx airfoils by Ron Sommerville which are in the
folder so that you can change them out and experiment with airfoils and
incidence angles to your heart's content.

The other KR-2 is modeled off of my KR-2. It's a stock model that's a tad
bit longer than plans but not quit a KR-2S. It has a 94 hp type 4, 2600cc V
W engine with a clear Draggonfly canopy by Ron Sommerville. It's painted
blue and has a conventional Rand landing gear. It uses the AS-5046 (root)
and AS-5045 (tip) airfoils but the other airfoils are also in the folder so
that you can experiment with them.

The third one is a KR-2S on tricycle gear. It's painted gold (or orange) and
has a 75 hp 2180cc V W engine with a clear canopy by Ron Sommerville. it
also has the AS-5046 (root) and AS-5045 (tip) airfoil but again the other
airfoils are in the folder.

The landing gear can be changed around any way you want in a matter of
minutes and the paint job and N numbers can be changed even quicker in any
paint program.

If you or anyone else want's any or all of these models just let me know off
list at mfreem...@indy.rr.com

Regards, Dan F.