In the late 1968 or 69 I took a normaly asperated Piper Apache up to 20,300
. Tho owner of the plane had just installed a large camera in the back seat
area and was using it for aerial surveys and wanted to see how high it
would go.We had oxygen and were up there for about an hour with the
mixtures just about back to the shutoff and making very gentle turns for
fear of stalling. That day was the first picture with the airlpane and
camera over Valdosta GA. at 20300. This same plane made the aerial surveys
of Disney World before they started construction of Disney World.

Jack Cooper