From: krnet-bounces+kr2=bigpond....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+kr2=bigpond....@mylist.net] On Behalf Of Joseph H.
Horton
Sent: Friday, 31 March 2006 9:46 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> tire pressure

Hey Guys,
        I ran into a sweet little gadget yesterday for valve stems on the
tires. It is a little extension that screws right on the valve stem and
monitors the tire pressure. You have to buy the correct one for the pressure
that you want , in my case I am running 35psi and I bought a 32 psi
indicator. It shows a green indication when pressure is at or above the
preset pressure, yellow when it starts to get low and red for low pressure.
For me with fairings on it makes checking tire pressure on preflight simple
as a visual check. They were $12 at the NAPA counter for a set of 4 and
there were maybe 5 different pressure values between 20 and 50 psi.
If anyone need more info I will retrieve the package from the hanger.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com