Technology is great. I sit here in my van in the middle of the camping area at
Sun N Fun. Thanks to Sprint's new EVDO technology, I can get high speed
wireless internet connectivity out in the middle of a field.

So I thought I would just drop a line to give an update on the KR's at Sun N
Fun. I seen Bill Klapps plane and I seen one other. The numbers seem to be
going down each year. However, this is a pretty big place so there may be
others I did not see.

Brian Kraut hosted a BBQ at his campsite. I believe there where about 8 KR
people there. Lots of great stories and of course, Dana Overall provided the
entertainment with stories of fanciful flight and other escapades.

No, I did not get my KR here as I have not been able to subject it to higher
outside temps in order to assure myself that I have the oil cooling situation
fixed. I also have a slight mis at 1100 RPM. It smooths out above that. A few
words of advice from Steve Bennet of Great Plains and I think I know how to
solve that squawk.

Hope to run into a few more KR people tomorrow at the Great Plains forum.

Jeff York
N839BG
Lexington, KY.