netters
I have seen Bobby from hatconversions post several times offering to help
people with things for their project.I have never met him,but he seems to be
genuine on his offer.Right now he is making me a instrument panel and set of
aileron brackets.He has all the knock outs for the instrument panels and is set
up to make other things you may need.I know he is making wing attach fittings
also.I sent him a template with a layout of how I wanted the instrument panel
and trust him with the rest.I could have made these myself,but I'm to the point
that most of us get to and that is letting others help when I can.I don't know
what he is charging for the stuff I'm having made,but it really don't matter,he
is saving me a ton of time which is very precious right now.The painful part
was buying all the things to go into the instrument panel..Again I have never
met Bobby so I'm not trying to push his work on anybody,but a retired guy that
likes airplanes and likes to help people is alright in my eyes...

Bob Glidden
Eminence,Indiana
KR2S N181FW (building)
Corvair 110