Guys,
        Just a short note to share. Today I accomplished one of my goals
that I will surely repeat. I flew to where my Dad lives in Bradford
county Pa. It was about 110 mile trip and only took 50 minutes each way
from stop to stopped. I filled up when I got home and the 3100cc had used
exactly 9 gal. of fuel. I took of right before sunrise and was eating
breakfast with him before 7:30 am. Got back home before 9 and to work
before 10. We were blessed with clear skies. calm winds and a good time.
3 good landings and a little showing off for my dad before leaving his
airport. MAN, I love this plane. I didn't even have to fix anything
before I put her away. Life is good.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com