From: krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of W
Jeff York
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:33 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> ????? Pole..did you say pole!! and Sun N Fun

I think the 2 different styles or personalities between Brian Kraut and Dana
Overall gathered in one spot makes for hilarious comedic entertainment.

Brian is a little like Jim Varney and Dana is a little like Leslie Nielson.
(Hope I didn't offend anyone there). But when Brian tells his stories of
airplanes and events while at the same time burning himself on a BBQ and
nearly tourching the woods, then injecting how he is going to explain to his
wife that he bought another airplane, well lets just say I couldn't stop
laughing.

Dana, seemed to forget that his wife was sitting about 6 feet behind him as
he dug deeper and deeper into hilarious and humorous stories and events. If
you have not had a chance to see this first hand, I suggest you come to the
next KR gathering and see for yourself. Besides, then you will get to see
Larry Flesher and a few more of thes guys in the same place and,.. lets just
say you won't forget it.

I sure would like to see a central camping spot at Oshgosh for the KR group.
I hope to go there for the first time this summer.

The one thing I have noticed about Dana, he is the first one there when it
comes to helping out. Add to this the fact that he is now building a RV but
still hanging with the KR folk. He came to Georgetown Kentucky several times
to help me with tips and so forth on my KR and he was out on the flight line
when Lanford came in at Sun N Fun and was a pack mule to help Mark carry his
belongings.

Brian and Dana are two more examples of what makes the KR group so great.

So for those out there thinking about what kind of plane to build, if you
want more then just a kit, this group is another reason why you get more
bang for the buck with a KR-2.

I also want to mention Mike Warner who dropped everything in his hectic
dogged schedule and went with me to Sun N Fun on my last minute request.
Thanks Mike. Oh, and Mike has also laid on a cold hanger floor helping me
put a KR back together, in the middle of the winter too. Another KR guy.

Jeff York
Lexington, KY.
KR-2 N839BG