Ok guys,
     The oil tank is almost finished and we are ready to start building
headers. This thing has a cowl like Marty's. On the bottom there is
the half moon shape that the oil tank sits in. The rounded part
sticks down far enough that I think I can snake the pipes out. In a
perfect world, what is the ideal angle and length the exhaust should
protrude out? I'm thinking they need to come out parallel to the
bottom of the airplane, as close as possible to the airplane, but
don't know the proper length to introduce the exhaust into the
airstream with the least amount of burble. Jump in here
Jim..............Bobby