NetHeads,

Late this afternoon I parked the plane with 190.0 hours on the clock.  I've
been into performance testing lately.  See
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/performance/ for some details (much more to
follow).  Now that I have it baselined, and the weather is warm enough, I
can start finishing up and chart the improvement in performance as things
become more efficient.  Tomorrow morning I'm flying to the Smokies to join
the rest of the vacationing family....a 55 minute trip to Gatlinburg.

I have to admit that when climbing out from SNF, I let out a yell that I'm
sure they heard on the ground.  Not exactly YEEEEEHAAAAAAAA, but something
like that!  I flew back at 10,500' over an almost solid cloud deck, dropped
through a hole to refuel, and back up again.  What a trip...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
see homebuilt airplane at http://www.N56ML.com
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net