Larry,
I fly a '46 chief... am fortunate to still be in the category of "those that
will..."  However, your story reminded me of a landing during my ferry from
Texas to Oregon with my instructor, who fly's CRJs... At the last minute, ok
second, he offered to take control so I could enjoy some scenery... Says he go
this foot on the wrong pedal... maybe so... all I know is that as adrenaline
pumping as the "dance" was, I hope not to repeat anytime soon... I too was
fortunate, no damage, and now I have a good story to embellish and remind him
of whenever we get together...

Glad to here the KR is easier on the ground. My project should become active
and out of storage by August at the latest...
Tony