Dubi Gefen wrote:

> I would like to make the "Aft Deck" and "Front Deck" From plate of
> Divinycell foam H60, like Vision (experimental aircraft).
> I am asking yours opinion.

>From a structural standpoint, just about anything will work, since the decks
are "non-structural" members.  If the Vision folks have figured out a way to
physically do it, that ought to work. My front deck is urethane foam about a
quarter inch thick, and it works fine.  It's only held on to the airplane
with two piano hinges, if that tells you anything, and the canopy is
attached to it (although the canopy latches hold it on during flight).  So
far it's seen 240 mph and stayed on the plane, along with the aft deck,
which is also held on with only two piano hinges...

Mark Langford, 194.5 KR hours
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net

-----