Mark Jones wrote:

> So how was your flight this evening Mark?

Just fine, other than hearing the AWOS say at one point "thunderstorms in
the vicinity....lightning in ALL quadrants"!  I've never heard that one
before!  It was a crappy visibility day too.  I just did one climb test at
95 mph IAS and then messed around under HSV's wedding cake, which is below
2400' and above the 1000' minimum above populated areas (1800' or so).  I
throttled back to about 2750 at 120 IAS, burning 3.3 gallons per hour, and
just took it easy, taking pictures of a friend's house for a screensaver.
Another hour under the belt.

It was pretty toasty warm today, so I guess I have no excuse for not
starting to do bodywork on the plane...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
see homebuilt airplane at http://www.N56ML.com
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net