At 08:14 AM 4/22/2006, you wrote:
>Why not just have the guy in the left seat move the throttle for you.Or
>locate it in the center of  your instrument panel.You will need to do that
>with your trim also or two trims are called for.The KR is not that
>wide,reaching one side to the other is not going to be hard.
>Bob Glidden

With a center stick, a single center throttle would be unworkable.
On the trim, the left seat pilot could take over momentarily to
re-trim  at cruise.  Once set in the pattern,  the trim probably won't
need to be readjusted  and that's where most of the dual will
take place.  If you go the two throttle route, I'd suggest you have
a friction lock / control on the pilot side only and have the other
side as friction free as possible.  You wouldn't want the co-pilot
to set his friction lock and then when the pilot takes over control
, wonder why he can't move the throttle.  One lock would suffice.
It shouldn't really be all that difficult to install a two throttle system.

Larry Flesner