Hi Gang,

After many years of dormancy I've decided to part out my KR2 project. I
just put the Revmaster 2100D on Ebay with $1000 starting bid and no
researve.  Other KR parts will follow...I'll keep you posted.

I've relied on this list when I was building and have been lurking ever
since.  Krnet is a great forum.

In case you're curious, it was a combination of family size and time
demands out-bidding the desire to finish building.  I bought a spam can big
enough for all of us and now I can combine aviation and family trips.  I
still plan to build my own plane but it will wait until I can devote the
time more easily.  Stopping the project has been a very hard decision.

-Peter-