I don't know how it was done by the previous owner, but my intention is:

1 - Measure accurately the required cable length;
2 - Ask a knowledgeable person how much stretching I should expect for
that distance
3 - Build the cables accordingly, making them absolutely identical in
size.

This way, I should manage to get it right by about half an inch. It will
still be possible to adjust, because my aileron control rods are
adjustable.

Serge

<da...@alltel.net>

Envoyé par : krnet-boun...@mylist.net
25/04/2006 14:18
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 25/04/2006 14:18

        Pour :  KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
        cc :    (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : [Suspected Spam]Re: Réf. : Re: KR> Making neat dual sticks
without a
single weld

How will you deal with the natural stretching that will occur in the
cables?