From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Serge VIDAL
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:21 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Réf. : KR> Fw: CorvAircraft> KR Corvair Crash Mystery Solved

Hmmm! I always thought that when making a first flight, you're supposed to
remain in the circuit. How did he end up in a residential area?

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France

"Mark Langford" <n5...@hiwaay.net>

Envoyé par : krnet-boun...@mylist.net
25/04/2006 19:10
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 25/04/2006 19:10

        Pour :  "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
        cc :    supp...@esosoft.com, (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)

KRNetHeads,

Here's something that Mark Jones sent to KRnet earlier this morning, but
never made it.  Apparently there is a problem posting to the list (it lost

one of mine last night), so I'm forwarding it back to the list again to
see
if it makes it this time.