From: krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of Ron
Smith
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 10:26 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Diabetes

Hey Knetters,

  I'm 48. About 5 years ago I discovered I had Diabetes type 2. This was
after I had discontinued my flight training. I have 25 hours. I am going to
start training again. Where will I stand with my medical? I don't take
medication at all, and control my desease with diet and exercise.

  When I go in for my 3rd class med, what do I say on the application as far
as the Diabetes is concerned? I am concerned that some yahoo Doctor will
exclude me even though I have no real problems, now that I watch my diet.

Ron Smith
Kr2ssxl
Cypress Ca U.S.A.
mercedesm...@yahoo.com