Cris,

I will jump at the opportunity, if you don't mind. I have asked several
times to have some pics of my KR2 on the KRNet website, but my requests
have always been ignored. Maybe my poor KR2 will find a good home on your
server! ;-)

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France

"Cris." <flyi...@gmail.com>

Envoyé par : krnet-boun...@mylist.net
27/04/2006 10:51
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 27/04/2006 10:57

        Pour :  KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
        cc :    (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : KR> Videos

Excuse me for the silly question, but: does anybody have videos of KR2
("S"
or not) taking off, flying and/or landing? I've just seen the ones at
http://www.users.bigpond.com/kr2/Picture_Gallery.htm and would like to watch
more dor... educational pourposes. I have plenty of internet band, can
receive HUGE attachments or download everything.

Besides, if someone wants me to host some files in order to share them
with
the community, I have a webserver at home with plenty of space.

Thank you.

Cristiano.

--
Cristiano - flyi...@gmail.com