This first message did not go out to Corvaircraft net so you may want to
read Don Reeds email first. (below)

I live in Fayetteville NC about 30 miles from Lumberton. If there is any
intrest from KR and Corvair net I will host a cook out on Saturday night
after the airshow.If you are planning on coming to the Mid Atlantic and
would like to have a cookout email me off net and I'll start the planning
and keep you informed. If you are flying in to the gathering I will also
provide transportation to and from the cookout.

Jack Cooper
kr2coo...@earthlink.net
Fayetteville. NC.