As far as the 4216 mag,  It is hard to get parts and very hard to internally
time.  I would replace it with the 4316 from Great planes.  549.00 plus
shipping.  Spruce has it for the same price but they want to do the core
charge thing.  Also the is the argument about DUAL ignition.  I have just
put the light speed engineering electronic ignition on my KR2 with a soon to
be shipped 4316 mag as secondary.

Brian G. Douglas
N8575C
KR2 nw
Killeen, Texas
Ps does anybody need a slick 4216 mag for a core??
PPS there is a AD out on the 4216 mag for the coil.  If it orange it is
supposed to be bad.  Do a google search on "magneto slick 4216" and it will
fall out.