From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Scott Crenshaw
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:15 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Any suggestions?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the list so you will have to bear with me being a newbie.  I
have always admired KR's from when I was an airport rugrat.  Even after
I got my pilot's license, I admired their sleekness and the pride that
must go along with putting all or a portion of it together.  That being
said, I am now older and am seriously considering purchasing a kit plane
as this is probably the only way I could ever afford a plane that boasts
the same characteristics as the KR.  I have a few questions for you
experienced KR builders.  First, would you advise buying the kit and
starting from scratch or buying a KR in the boat state?  Second, which
of the engine options is the most reliable?  Which provides the best
bang for the buck?  Approximately how many hours, on average, will each
of the engines last?

Sorry for the long post.  One last question:  Are any of you in the
Little Rock, Arkansas area and, if so, would you mind letting me look at
your project and ask a few questions?  If you project is complete and
flying, would you take me around the patch to get an idea of how it
flies?  I think it prudent to know what I am getting into, flight wise
before I make any purchases. It would be worth gas, dinner and a drink
afterward.

Thanks for your time.

Scott
ieatcray...@hotmail.com