Brian:

Sounds like sring west of the Rockies!  Wher are you located?  We were promised
severe weathe here Friday night and it never happend but set temp records into
the mid 90's with 70 deg Dew Pts the last 2 days.  I know there were some strong
storms. on a line from the UP of Mich to Detroit and (6) people killed by
lightning over the last few days.

Don