Jim thinks this may not have been making it to the net since he has received
no responses.  So, just in case, here is his query.

-------Original Message-------

From: Jim Morehead
Date: 05/30/06 12:52:32
To: Dan Heath
Subject: Aileron Bell Crank

Dan     I have sent the following twice and I haven't received it back from
the NET.  Have you gotten it?  If you haven't received it either would you
post it for me?
    Did you have a good three day weekend?  Hope you made a lot of progress
on you engine.

Jim

Netters
     I have attached one wing so I could make up the short push rod from the
bell crank to the aileron horn.  I have made some measurements and it doesn
t seem like I will have enough movement to make the  20 degrees up and the
10 degrees down.  I'm using a push rod behind the rear spar instead of the
cable system like the plan shows.  I have that rod set so when the joy stick
is centered, the bell crank is lined up as shown on drawing 58 on page 63 of
my plan book.  Is this correct?  The plan doesn't show just how the push rod
comes through the bottom of the wing.  I was also thinking of using a stand
off below the bell crank to have the short push rod attached below the wing.
 Any coments?
    Does any one have any pictures on how you have done your bell crank to
aileron horn?

Thanks,

Jim Morehead
Cameron Park, CA