Guys,
        I have the NACA ducts on the side of the KR and they work fine on
the ground for taxi and even sitting still, but as soon as I reach flying
speed almost no air comes in through them. I remember seeing someone's at
the Gathering a couple years ago that had some sort of slide or something
that popped out to pick up air from the slipstream. Anyone remember them
or have any ideas???
Joe
  I got a little time in this afternoon (I flew Jordan
> around
> some), but it was real soupy and a record breaking hot afternoon.  I
> need to
> get that intercom in and add some cooling air to the cabin!
>
> Mark Langford, Harvest, AL

> see homebuilt airplane at http://www.N56ML.com
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com