Ok netters
I got the master cylinders apart with a home made tool, Oscar referred to it
as a spanner wrench. I don’t have a better name for it, but its roots are
from an adjustable wrench (metric size*) and two M10 1inch grade 8 bolts and
nuts. Works great, and will accommodate any sizes from 10mm or approximately
¾” (remember this is a metric adjustable wrench*) to 65mm or approximately 2
5/8”.  Now I just have to find the matching o-ring kit since this is a 10-21
master cylinder, and Aircraft Spruce only sells kits for 10-34 cylinders.

Colin
N96TA
*Ask the man at Lowes in the tool section where to find this special metric
adjustable wrench. HAPPY FRIDAY!