As a Snap On dealer for five years, I can tell you
that this welder is not what i would buy if I were
looking for one. First of all, the part number prefix
of YA means Snap On doesn't make it, they only sell
it. Second, this particular machine has very poor heat
control. It basically has 4 settings, and you cannot
vary the heat/amperage beyond those settings. Third,
it has a 20% duty cycle at full power, if I remember
correctly. Fourth, Snap On hasn't sold that welder in
about ten years or so. It was replaced with the MB135.

Is it ok to weld with? Sure, as long as you don't mind
welds with sloppy beads and over/under penetration due
to poor amperage control.

Just my $.02

Scott

It's $150. And that's what you're going to get.