HI Netters,

                Well, so far I have the boat done, tail section done, all
wing spars done and airfoil templates all cut out and firewall cut out. Having
the spars inspected at the end of the month and since it was 115 degrees in my
garage today I will be putting everything else on hold til September. By then I
should have enough money for my complete landing gear kit, cables and
controls, hinges, fiberglass, motor mount, and instrument panel ready to be
installed. Meanwhile, I am going to start building my header fuel tank, turtle
neck,
get dimensions for my wing tanks and have them built out of aluminum.

David Swanson
bdazzca...@aol.com

Looking at reserving N5050FLT. What do you guys think?