Rich Parker wrote:

> Maybe I missed it but are their any planned KR-Net activities at OSH this
> year?

I think the KR forum is 1:00 on Monday, first day of the show.  I don't know
that I have anything in particular planned.  I may just get up there and ask
other KR builders/pilots to stand up there with me and answer questions from
the "crowd".  That seemed to work last time, although I'm open to other
suggestions.  Not sure what else is planned at this point.  Personally I may
fly home that afternoon or Tuesday, depending on the weather.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net