Stephen:

I suggest that you look carefully at the Azuza Wheels.  They come with 5/16"
x 3" long GR 5 bolts.  You will find that they will barely fully engage all
the threads on the thin nuts they supply!  I would suggest that you consider
replacing them with AN5- 33 or 34 dependent on the number of washers used,
as I feel uncomfortable about no threads showing beyond the nut and 3-1/2
inch long bolts require 3 washers on the "head-End" of the bolt to avoid
clearance problems, particularly if you use the Diehl nose gear that will
require nothing larger than the 4.10"/3.5" x 5" tire for clearance reasons.

Don Lively
Burlington IA 52601