Well guys,  I have not posted much latley, so I will give you an update.
"Snakebite"  is out of action for a few days.  I had to pull the 1835 due to
charging issues.  I havent had an alternator, since I got the plane back in the
air.  Not a big deal, because I never fly more than 3 hours at a time.  With
mag and elec ign. not a lot of battery drain.  But I had to get it fixed.
$480.00 dollars later and I have the parts on the way.  The problem was the mag
field in the HAPI case went bad.  Steve B from great plains has a retro fit for
the HAPI.  I also took the down time to connect my landing lights and add Nav
lights (w) strobes  the Guy who built the plane had 2 wires in the wing
already.  The best thing was a string to pull the other wire I needed for the
strobes.  The wings will go back on and I should be flying again in a week.
Weather is really hot right now.  105 today.

Lee Van Dyke