Hi Guys,
  As I am sure you know, I have been battling to get more that 2600 rpm and 28
in. boost on the VW, 2L, type 4, turbo, Fuel injection engine. After rebuilding
the exhaust manifold, altering the inlet manifold and rebuilding the turbo, I
only managed to get 2800 rpm and 28 in. boost.
  My friend at Stallions turbo finally replaced the 0.25 ratio exhaust casing
on the rayjay with a 0.22 ratio casing. I also replaced the hydraulic lifters
with solid lifters and longer pushrods. WOW! What a difference. I am now
getting 3200 rpm static (plane tied down) and 38 in. boost on a 52 x 49 prop.
This sounds much better.
  Regards,
  Jaco Swanepoel
  Pretoria
  South Africa
  KR2S, ZU-DVP

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.