From: "Serge VIDAL" <serge.vi...@sagem.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 4:36 PM
Subject: Réf. : Re: KR> Building Upbate

Phil,

Congrats. Although I don't believe a word of that minus 5C story.
Actually, you are just trying to deter me from emigrating to Australia.
;-)

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"
Paris, France

"Phil Matheson" <mathes...@dodo.com.au>

Envoyé par : krnet-bounces+serge.vidal=sagem....@mylist.net
18/06/2006 02:18
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 18/06/2006 02:34

        Pour :  "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
        cc :    (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : Re: KR> Building Upbate

Well, I can now say I have a complete KR2,( less cowl)
My only main items are , inner wing fairings, gap seals.
Cowl is being made and will be a week or two, hope to start on my inner
wing
fairing tonight , But it's minus 5 C and a bit cool in the shed.
So I'm filling and sanding sanding sanding,

Phillip Matheson
0408665880 (cell)
VHPKR
Australia.