BTW....SWEET engine....that thing got a HEMI?
Jonesey

-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-bounces+flykr2s=wi.rr....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+flykr2s=wi.rr....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of Dana
Overall
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 2:59 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Jonesey....Need for Speed.....Fun Friday

OK Mark, you ask for it so here is your source for speed.  Look at the
bottom of this page, I took it today especially for you:-)

http://rvflying.tripod.com/id31.html  go to the bottom of the page.

Course the 72" 7666 blades may come a little close to the ground but do
seem
to remember a certain black alum rudder hangin off your bird one time.

Couple items about Oshkosh, although I like SNF I still enjoy Oshkosh
just
because of the safer landing procedures and simply because of all the
neat
"stuff" there is to see.  I am in the same boat as many here on the
KRNet,
the EAA is all about money.  I still believe AOPA does a better job of
whispering in the ear of our sometimes unduly elected officials.....man,

that'll start a firestorm:-)

Status, Elaine and I just got our occupancy permit last Friday.  If you
go
the the links page of my site, you can see what we have been doing for
the
last year.  Click house and you will see the final product.

The RV, I am now back on the airplane.  The engine and prop are
obviously
hanging on the airplane.  The flaps/ailerons/rudder and elevator are now

rigged up and set for flight.  This weekend I will plumb the tanks to
the
fuselage and run brake lines.  I'm looking for first engine run on
Tuesday...

It's Friday so aviation is fair game..........course I always get a
private
email saying......quit talking alum:-)  but just can't seem to make
myself..........personality flaw I guess:-)

Until next Friday

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39