Brain, go to my website under O360 kit engines.  I am pulling together all
parts and selling kit engines to the RV community.  I can also do the same
for O200's for the KR crowd.  Just as a hint as to price, I sell a fully
yellow tagged O360 constant speed kit with new jugs and yellow tagged
constant speed prop and gov for around 16K.  Just new prop and gov sell for
about 7K so you can see the price savings.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"