Mark
I won't get to it today, just too hot. The only reason that I am going to
try it is the paint job. If it was unpainted it would be a no brainier.
The other thing that I did that we had talked about was you were saying
about your cowl lifting at the rear, I laid 2 more layers of uni cloth 1
1/2" wide along the back perimeter to stiffen it up/ and as it cured I
put a little reverse bow in between the screw holes so it had to sit
tight.
Joe