should have six KR's at Airventure.

Date: 07/22-23/2006
Time: Whenever you can arrive. Grilled hamburgers and brats at noon on the
23rd. (donations to help cover cost of food and drink will be accepted at the
hangar)
Place: Waukesha Airport (KUES) http://www.airnav.com/airport/KUES
           Airport diagram:
http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/air/docs/airports/waukesha-co-diagram.pdf
           Airport Info:
http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/air/docs/airports/waukesha.pdf
          NOTE: runway 18-36 CLOSED for resurfacing.

Upon arrival at Waukesha contact tower on 123.70 at least 10 miles out (AWOS
says 5 out but sometimes this airport gets busy and the tower appreciates more
notice than 5 out). AWOS is 118.875. After landing, the tower will ask you
where you wish to park. Tell them that you want to go to Corporate Hangars and
that you need taxi directions. They are very friendly guys in our tower and
will be glad to assist you. Basically, you will follow the taxiway A (see
diagram above) which passes in front of the tower and proceed eastward past all
the hangars facing the runway 28. Once past all the hangars the taxiway will
turn 90° right to the south. You will proceed to the first hangar on the right.
We will be there waiting for you!!!!

If you are going to be driving in, contact me at mailto:flyk...@wi.rr.com and I
will give you directions from the direction from which you are coming. I will
also have to give you a gate code to enter the airport. Basically, Waukesha
Airport sits 1/2 mile south of I-94 at Highway J exit approximately 20 miles
west of Milwaukee.

KR Pilots: We will depart for Oshkosh as a group mid afternoon on Sunday the
23rd.

NOTE: Even if you have already told me you will be coming to the 2nd Annual
OSH/KR Mini Gathering, please tell me again so that I may plan accordingly.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
Web site: www.flykr2s.com
Mailto:flyk...@wi.rr.com