----- Original Message -----
From: JIM RALEIGH
To: krnet-requ...@mylist.net
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 10:47 AM
Subject: canopy

I am trying to finish up the kr2s 0200 and hpe to get a weight and balance this
weekend. One problem with the weight and balance is that I bought 3 electronic
scales from walmart but thay only stay on for a few seconds then turn off
before I can crawl into AC also the mechanical stye dial scales only are good
for 300lbs.and I have a initial empty wt of 364 lb on one main and 350 lb on
the other with 9 lb on the tail wheel (heavy?).
 Another question when I bought my boat from the previous owner  he had
epoxyied the standard KR canopy to the prefab canopy holder and made a terrible
mess of it and I don't want to spend any more time trying to fix it.  Does RR
still sell these parts?  I sent a fax several months ago but got no response.
Does any one have any Ideas.