I bit off more planes than I could chew again and have a few planes for
sale.  If anyone is interrested in any of the following contact me off the
list at br...@engalt.com.

Midget Mustang with O-200

Sonerai II low wing with Revmaster 2100

RV-6A

RV-6

RV-4

Aeronca Champ with O-200 and full electric

Aeronca Champ with C-85, no electric

Piper Tri-Pacer

I don't have prices yet and I will be pretty busy getting them all here and
ready for sale so just email me and I will contact you when I come up with
pricing.  Right now the Champs and Tri-Pacer are pretty much ready to sell.
The Sonerai will be getting an engine change to the Revmaster since the
original engine had a cracked case and will be ready in a few months.  The
RVs are all flying and have very low time.  One has a 100 hour SMOH 180 HP
engine and the other has 40 hours since new on an fuel injected engine.  I
will be doing painting, finish work on fairings, instrument and radio
upgrades, upholstery, etc. that will take them from ho-hum cheapie RVs to
the expensive type of RVs that doctors and lawyers buy.  Prices will go up
accordingly as the work is done.

I'll also have a fresh overhauled C-85 soon that would be perfect for a KR.

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com