At 06:05 PM 7/10/2006, you wrote:
>So I might as well ask now,what flavor everyone likes
>and I will do cases.We don't need to request Amber bock or miller lite those
>are those are a given.
>Bob Glidden

Just remember, the "official" airport policy is "NO ROOT BEER" so be
discrete as in the past and there shouldn't be a problem.  If you're
going cases, it might be nice to have your own collection bag for the
empties to keep from putting Chris on the spot.  And, if the lake
should develop a head of foam, that might be a give away also. :-)

It appears that we will have two showers available this year at the
hangar at the top of the hill.  I'll keep you posted.

Larry Flesner