> am
> >relatively tall (6-4) and most of my height is in my legs (36"
> >inseam). I was wondering if any of you are similarly proportioned
> and
> >if you fit reasonably in your KR? Any special mods. to accommodate
> you?
> >
> >Thanks for your help, Ron Tyler

Ron,
        Depending on which route you go for mounting the rudder
pedals(floor or from top shelf) there is a fair amount of distance that
you can set the rudder pedals at. I noticed when Mark Langford got in my
plane he had trouble finding a place for his feet and when I got in his
it was a stretch for me to reach the pedals
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com