Guys
        I think that I have done and checked every thing  that I can
imagine and all the stuff that you guys thought up. I ran for another
half an hour tonight. Every thing just seemed so sweet. I have been
working hard at being precise with set up. The gaps, dwell, and timing as
well as fine tuning the aero carb a bit.
        As a result right now I have the 3100 running as smooth as it
ever was. Acceleration is smooth quick and responsive. It has gained a
full 100 rpm at take off speed over what I have had the past several
months.
        I am going to fly it in the morning- I could have tonight but
just wanted one more night to mull the whole thing over.
        I know it has nothing to do with it but maybe I'll check the air
in the tires just incase.
Who ever has that Voodoo doll of my plane please put it away now.
Thanks for all the help,
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com