Chris

  I remember going to BG in the late 90's to look at a hanger queen Kr2..
Owned by a German guy who was considerably over 70 then.. Early in Jan
and it was cold and he was mighty grouchy!!  :-) . Wondering what
happened to it ?

   Another fellow who flies corporate out of Lexington had one there
also... GA engine..as I recall. ?   He rolled it out for their flyin many
moons ago.. Jeff Duvall.

   I have been bitten by the bug again--fly UL's currently---and have
located a Kr2 minus wings but with an 1835 Hapi .  Needs wings mainly...
Going to have a look at it later in the week .  I know that the rear
mounted aternator must be replaced... Herb