NetHeads,

I'd be interested in good websites that show forecasts for weather across
the country (or at least the Eastern half) that show a sequence of where the
clouds and or rain are expected to be in 12, 24, 48 hours, etc.  I've seen
one or two, but they're not very impressive, and was wondering if any of you
guys knew of anything better.

I sort of "finished" my primer job today, and managed to mount my fiberglass
spinner.  You may recall that last week I installed my new high dollar
spinner and the thing vibrated at 1600 rpm.  I removed it and the vibration
went away, so that would point directly to the spinner.  So I did something
Troy Petteway told me he did years ago...use the "real" spinner as a mold to
make another one.  It couldn't be more out of balance than this thing, so I
tried it.  Today I installed it and there's no change  that I can detect in
the usually smooth Corvair's vibration level at any rpm.  I figure I have
about ten bucks in it, not counting the rather expensive "mold".

Trip planning tonight for a 7AM departure time to OSH...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
see homebuilt airplane at http://www.N56ML.com
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net