I oredred some parts from Wicks and AC Spruce on the same day last week. To
my surprise the AC Spruce order arrived before the Wicks order. I'm still a
fan of Wicks.

Jack Cooper

Aircraft spruce.  (sorry don't remember the size right now). But, if you
order you better make sure they will ship soon.  I am going in PERSON to
Aircraft Spruce this week and demand them. (really I have to pick up some
plywood for the belly board and seat back.). I only live about 1.5 hours
from the place. Just thought I would warn you before you ordered.