From: "Sal Leone" <salale...@yahoo.com>
To: "Red ya sure" <rockyn...@yahoo.com>; "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: KR> Flight question.

KRA - KRB WEST COAST FLIGHT PROBLEM

  If the question was "Which KR will be closer to the West Coast when they
meet?" The answer would be KRA because his tail would be closer to the West
Coast.

  But the question was "Which KR will be closer to the West Coast when they
pass each other? The answer would be KRB because his nose would be closer to
the West Coast the moment they pass each other.

  The speeds are irrelevant in both cases.