mark
I also would love to have one at Los Alamos airport becouse my son works
there but it is not exactly an easy airport to land at. Its a one-way
airport with some tricky winds. On departure even if you don't get airborne
your gonna fly.....off the mountain.
Sante Fe might be a real good place for the westcoasters too.
Steve Bray
Jackson, Tennessee