Hi Travis,

I would suggest reducing the digital photo in your
camera by recopying, then when you send the email with
the photo attached they will go faster and also
smaller in size.  I think you mentioned you were on a
dial-up system and the larger photos take forever to
upload.

I would be interested in the cowl and one canopy.
Will the plastic on the canopy come off easily or has
it been baked onto the plexiglass?  That would be my
big concern on either the clear or the tinted.

I have seen the picture of the cowling.  Can you send
ones of the canopies possibly showing the coating
partially removed.

Thanks again,

Ron